Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Three Stooges...




Here we have my latest completed work, the Stormsmiths. I realised as I was finishing them off that I've never really had to paint hair before (all skeletons previously). I was keen on painting them with diferent coloured hair including one redhead. Believe it or not I used Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) as a template for the colour, although it doesn't much resemble her colour.

The NMM is coming along nicely and I am happy with how it looks. I'll not be trying to go for the whole nine yards 'chrome plate finish' with any of these.
Under the capes that can be slightly seen in the centre of the top photo, I used the blue with highlights to add a more Cygnar feel.

The only thing I'm not so keen on is the leather boots. I'll try a darker colour for next time.

No comments: